Places Covered : New Delhi – Gir – New Delhi
About The Places and their highlights
NEW DLEHI : Light birding upon arrival to set the pace for India’s Big 5 trail. Places which can be covered are : Sultanpur National Park : Located 37 km from New Delhi or Okhla Bird Park in NOIDA area. The park is home many resident and migratory birds. The park is open to birding from October to June every year. Reaching there takes about 60 – 90 minutes from New Delhi City Centre (depending on the city traffic)
GIR : The last and only habitat of the Asiatic Lions, The forest is dry and plain hence the sighting is easy. Apart from Lions, national park also has other animals and birds namely Leopards, Hyena, various species of cat, Spotted & Sanbur deer. GIR is about 3 hours drive from Rajkot.
- The Jungle safari in 4×4 open top jeep and the duration the safari is approximate 3 hours. A total of 7 safaris at each location.
- Breakfast, Lunch and & Dinner (On buffet basis & when transiting packed or meal at a local restaurant)
- Accommodation on single or double / twin sharing basis per room
- All Jungle entrance and guide charges
- All India internal air transfer
- Airport pick and drop from various locations
- AC Toyota car for travelling from one location to another. Wherever possible even Indian Railways train can be also used (for convenience and comfort)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- Anything not included in inclusions and tour plan.
Kindly note : The safaris are subject to availability and are done under the authorisation of the forest department of various National parks.
The tour plan includes following safaris at each location.
- 10 Jungle Safaris in GIR (For Asiatic Lions, Leopards)
Suggested Tour Plan
Day 1 : New Delhi : Arrive in New Delhi and transfer to a hotel. Overnight in a hotel in New Delhi Day 2 : GIR : Fly to Rajkot : Then drive to Gir for Asiatic Lions safaris. Overnight in a lodge in GIR. DAY 3 : GIR : Morning and Afternoon Jungle safari. Overnight in a hotel. DAY 4 : GIR : Morning and Afternoon Jungle safari. Overnight in a hotel. DAY 5 : GIR : Morning and Afternoon Jungle safari. Overnight in a hotel. DAY 6 : GIR : Morning and Afternoon Jungle safari. Overnight in a hotel. DAY 7 : GIR : Morning and Afternoon Jungle safari. Overnight in a hotel. Day 8 : GIR - New Delhi : Check out and drive to Rajkot. Fly to New Delhi. Check in a hotel. Day 9 : New Delhi : Transfer to International Airport. TOUR ENDS.
Contact Us by Email at : email@example.com or Call us (WhatsApp ) Number : +91-9810246902